Sunday, May 3, 2009

My info for Fiji!

Hey everyone! Ok so the following will be my adress until I post something different:

“Courtney Ray Goodson”, PCV
Peace Corps/Fiji
Private Mail Bag
Suva, Fiji Islands
South Pacific

**It is recommended that packages be sent in padded envelopes if possible, as boxes tend to be taxed and opened more frequently. Ok I know the opened part sounds bad but I contacted one of the representatives and she said it doesn't happen too often. Just don't send anything super valuable.

But mail would be greatly appreciated!!!! And if you are on skype (which is awesome) my profile name is courtney.ray.goodson so skype me for sure. Just warning though- I may not have internet access all that often, it will just depend on where I'm located.

Ok...that's my info! Can't believe it's getting so close!

1 comment:

  1. Courtney- We ran into your sister and heard you left. We did not want to bug you at your party with all of your friends. We would become your uncool neighbor and we like being cool!! Armando will miss the free coffee but we want you to know how wonderful it is what you are doing. We wish you the best of luck and hope it is a wonderful experience. We will watch your blog and send you notes and hopefully send you something in the mail. Let me know if you need stuff like- Bath and Body works lotion or stuff like that! I am sure your family is proud and we will keep you in our prayers. Take lots of pictures! We will treasure our IKE Christmas Ornament Always!
    Can't wait to hear about your flight and 5 hour bus ride!!! It is going to be awesome!
    The Wood Family- Your neighbors- Jennifer Armando and Raquel

    ReplyDelete