Monday, July 20, 2009

sorry I haven't posted in a lONG time!

BUUUTTT he're the (small) scoop: Traning has been CRAZY and it's finally coming to an end. We swear in this Thursday so that's really exciting! With moving out of our homestay families' houses and then moving into our own places I am planning on updating my blog like crazy and uploading a bunch of photos. I'm planning on doing that next Wednesday! Oh and from now on I'll need to get mail sent to my home address (which I can't post) SO if you want my address then email me so I can send it to you!

OK sorry it's so shorty but I feel like I'm always in a hurry and dont have time!...but I will soon!

-CHandni
p.s. I got my nose peirced- now I'm a true hindustani woman. :0) seriously...EVERYONE (as in all the women) has their noses pierced here.

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Really random but I met your mother the other day at work. She was a lovely lady. The both of you look very similiar. Your blog sounds very exciting! Best of luck and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading your blog now. :)

    miss youuuu

    ReplyDelete