Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's raining PACKAGES! halleluliah! (but I wish it were also raining men)

Recently I have been utterly SHOWERED with packages...seriously, it's been amazing! I now have TONS of junk food/choco and so many things from my Christmas wish list were given to me, which I am SO thankful for. Shout-out to: Meghan: your package I received in the midst of all the security issues I had at my house and therefore I was living out of a backpack for a week. Thank goodness your package came when I needed some clean t-shirts and pj's the most! Mom: you know your package was good. It pretty much had everything I wanted. Somebody knows her daughter...and it's you. :0) Carol: your package's always have the best shirts (which I wear ALL of time...no seriously...I'm wearing the grey one with peace hearts right now). Reid: I just ate the pizza cracker sticks- I'm still savoring that one last pop-tart. Your pic is by my bedside AND in my living room. Mrs. Cher: who DEFINITELy showered me with packages of all things glorious and girly. Tonight I'm planning a mani/pedi party with myself= reading good magazines, scrubbing my feet extremely hard, and I just might paint my nails. ;0) THANK YOU TO EVERYONE, it's really very thoughtful of everyone to send me these things. When I say that everything is getting used from the packages...I mean it; everything down to the ribbons (one is in my hair), containers/baggies (highly valued here), etc.

thanks again to everyone who has written an email to sending a package to even keeping up with my blog. It means a lot to me! :0) but things are great here (besides the heat), my house is good, my new host fam is good, and i feel so much better about work now!

No comments:

Post a Comment