Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hibiscus Festival 2009

So my friend Julie is working at the Kidney Foundation and asked for some help with her float. Being the helpful volunteer that I am (slash secretly wanting to fulfill my personal mission to someway be in the parade) of course I said yes. So what did helping the Kidney Foundation mean? Dressing up as a Kidney Bean of course! so...that also happened. My friend Sean posted some pics up on facebook of this wonderful day, so check those out if you want! The float was totally rockin' our pageant girl should have won for sure. Next year I'm making it a personal goal to be a judge of this pageant...and I think I'm on my way. Mom, I know you always said I should be a judge when I grow up but you never said what kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment