Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Tree....oh Christmas Tree....

These are the Christmas Trees here!! (because the bloom only during Christmas). They're actually really pretty and the pic below is of mom and I wil the Christmas Tree flowers in our hair! (I actually hadn't seen them on my island and so I thought they were rare only to Vanua Levu. So mom and I for sure took pics with them. But to my surprise when I returned back to my house I realizedI had one just right outside!...woops)



Ok so I just wanted to wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Hope everyone is enjoying the cold (or trying to?) :0)
love and miss you all!

I'm super pumped though my TWO OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE COMING ON THE 28TH!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We'll stay at my hosue for a day or two and the head to Caqali (a small island 'resort', if you could even call it that) and meeting up with the other volunteers for New Years! Apparently it's some of the best snorkeling in Fiji! We shall see! whoooop!

2 comments:

  1. Love and miss you toooooo! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUCAS! I miss you too man..like a lot! hope you had a good christmas and make sure to have a fun new year! Take a shot for me and be sure to get a good make-out! ;0)

    ReplyDelete